1. Smooth Muscle
2. Cardiac Muscle
3. Skeletal Muscle
Three attributes of deep muscle are:
1. Are located close to the joints
2. Attach directly to the bone
3. Often have a number of points of origin and insertion
Three attributes of superficial muscles are:
1. Bulky, such as the superficial gluteal muscles
2. Bend and protraction
3. Superficial muscles tend to have fibre arrangements for movement.
*** Maddi would like everyone to know that she did this assignment in pen, and had to scratch a few things out to be certain she labeled accurately.