Specifically made for pleasure riding. Being comfortable is the main goal of this saddle. It's designed for trails and not for heavy work and to lessen wear on bodies.
- Higher fork for keeping one secure in the saddle.
- Thinner horn for holding not to tie cow to it.
- Medium height cantle for comfort.
This saddle was designed for work being heavy weight and sturdy. Used for cow work and long periods of riding. They have many uses when it comes to ranch work.
- Thick horn and horn wrap for dallying
- Fenders for correct riding and working position
- Front cinch and a flank cinch
Designed for endurance competitions, lightweight but still sturdy. Also built for tough terrain and jumping.
- No horn for not being stabbed while posting or jumping
- Short, rounded skirt for less weight.
- Deep stirrups for comfort.
Western Saddle Guide. Western Saddle Guide. 01 01 2006. 18 11 2015 <www.westernsaddleguide.com>.